Irritations

Haven't blogged because my mind has gone sluggish, making it hard to work. Plus I've been feeling quite irritable. I attribute these to the nicotine withdrawal--already on my 22nd day--but I've been pushing to keep myself perky and positive.

Anyway, the last movie I saw was Ang Tanging Ina Ninyong Lahat, a flick I expected to enjoy because I adored Ang Tanging Ina. The new Ai-Ai delas Alas starrer was entertaining enough, and its dramatic moments did well to avoid the histrionics. The overall film, however, didn't match the sincerity I felt with the first film. Still worth a watch, though.

I'm excited to see Thank You Girls. And has anyone seen Love Me Again?

- - - - - - - - -

I went to a feng shui event last Saturday. The coming Chinese New Year is the year of the Earth Ox. Lucky number is nine. Lucky colors are purple and green. Keep the north part of the house quiet and the south part of the house active. Monkeys will have a fanastic year.

The publishing industry is half-and-half.

Oh, and if your house is of a "Period 7," attract luck by converting it to a "Period 8." One way to do this is to change 1/3 of your roof and 1/3 of your floor. Good luck.

I already bought my mystic knot.

- - - - - - - - -

There's a new Dodong (in addition to Arnold Reyes and Lauren Novero) and a new Queen Femina in the Zaturnnah musical. Wilma Doesnt is back as Dina B., and Vince deJesus alternates once again with Tuxqs Rutaquio in the role of Ada.

- - - - - - - - -

I'm sleepy, but I still have to finish layouts.

Comments

gentle said…
thank you girls! will watch it with the guys this saturday. :)

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout