Scatterbrained

Ask me how I am and I'll answer, "Keeping it together." It's been one of those weeks when I find myself breathing a little faster and thinking a little too much. I guess it's a seasonal thing. Nothing personal--just the little dive into the quagmire of self-induced mental mismanagement. I'm sure you get those, too.

It doesn't really help that my keyboard at home has some of its letters rubbed off. It's been frustrating making typo after typo, me not being like my friends whose fingers have been preprogrammed towards typing accuracy at lightning speeds. Funny, though... the letters that have rubbed off must be those that I use most often. *sigh* That's me thinking too much again.

Anyway, I believe I will get back on track by the end of next week. You folks enjoy yourselves.

If you've nothing better to do this weekend, why not spend an hour watching "Diet For A New America," a documentary feature produced in the early nineties. If you want to help save the environment AND look and feel great at the same time, all you gotta do is significantly cut back on your meat consumption.

Get two for the price of one? Methinks it's a great idea. :)

PS: If you want to read something a little more alarming, check this out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Naki-isa kami at Nakibaka sa World's Earth Hour ngayong araw na ito, at habang nasa kasagsagan ng krisis ng mga lamok at mga kandila, bigla kong napag-tanto ang isang kagila-gilalas na...ahem...something...

Yung Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah po na original right Z3 yun...

Yung Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah sa Kalakhang Kaynila, pag ginawang short cut...

"Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah sa KaMa"

Cute no?

God bless po... :D
Unknown said…
Hay, manong. I have a lot of those scatterbrained moments. Nakakkainis 'no?
Carver said…
xiao bao chan... Ikaw ha. Hee hee. :) Pero, bakit hindi?

God Bless din sa 'yo.

arch len... Hello!!! :-) Thanks for dropping by. Nakakainis nga, pero mabuti hindi pangmatagalan. Regards to your family. :)

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout