It's That Time Of Year...

...when I render myself scarce. Just like last year and the year before that, I'll be taking a hiatus from blogging, though I might holler from time to time when something comes up.

Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Sometime in the middle of the month, the Real Living team may head south to Boracay again, thus fulfilling my hidden wish. Let there be sun, please.

I must soon plunge headlong into my latest Graphic Classics assignment. Though the deadline is still a few months off, I shouldn't get complacent. I'll be experimenting again, art-wise--a cross between what I did for Siglo: Passion and what I learned from Ben Templesmith. Methinks I'll be able to churn out pages a bit faster. Methinks.

The Zaturnnah script is moving, and the more I work on it, the more insights I get. There's the danger of overwriting, but I've got one hand ready to yank a leash in case I'm tempted to stray too much. Just finished writing a "painful" Dodong scene... hmmm... Gotta put it out next year, darnit!

Plus, I owe someone a short comics tale about love and heartbreak.

Oh, and maybe you've heard that I'm slated to be part of a Read Or Die panel on the 11th. That's going to be in UP. Let there not be a sudden schedule snag.

Anyhoos, I hope you guys have a fantastic and blessed season ahead. Thanks again--your visits here are much appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

The Brilliance of 'Atang'