Wrist Hazard

The are social networking sites, and then there are specialized social networking sites. One of those is Comicspace, where many a comics fan or creator are already a member of.

Another site that's piqued my interest of late is Sketchfu, a site where you get to exercise your artistic skills via a digital canvass. Unlike that interactive monstrosity that is Facebook, Sketchfu only requires you to draw, or browse through other's masterpieces and leave a comment or cheer.

The control panel for the canvass doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles. The brush sizes are very limited, and so's the color palette. And, if you're using a mouse, be prepared to develop carpal tunnel syndrome if you're thinking of creating something ambitious. (Gets me one step closer to procuring a tablet. Hmmm...)

View More Cosmic Earring at Sketchfu
Make your own drawings at SketchfuMore from this artist at SketchfuShare this drawing from Sketchfu
Learn how to draw cartoons, comics, and anime at Sketchfu!

The image shown is one of the few drawings I've done on Sketchfu. As I've said in other posts, I'm not too good with mixing colors, so I had to rely a lot on gut. Maybe you guys will have better luck.

Comments

I personally think this drawing is beautiful... :-)

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout