Playing with Google Reader

If you're like me who has a set of frequently visited websites or blogs, or would like to visit all the blogs on your list but end up frustrated over the lack of updates, then maybe you need a feed aggregator.

A feed aggregator tells you which sites have been updated, and many of them have an extra frame that actually displays the contents. I've been using Google Reader for a few days now, and it's saved me a lot of time opening and closing multuple browser tabs or windows. All you need to do is log in using your Google account, and the rest is pretty self-explanatory. Unlike many aggregators, you don't have to download new software; it's all presented to you on your browser.

Unfortunately, not all of the blogs on my list have been set to be syndicated as an RSS feed, so I can't place them on my aggregator. If you're on Blogger, all you have to do is go to Settings > Site Feed and choose "Short" or "Full" on the Allow Blog Feed drop down menu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout