As Long As We're Understood





images by jojie alcantara

Comments

Anonymous said…
"ded shit dipindi sa klasi"

tawang tawa naman ako. para lang yu samamabits maderpaker syeeeeeeet!

hahahahaha.

this one made my day. :)
Anonymous said…
did shit dipindi sa klasi!!! wahahahahhaha!!!

i'm viewing this just from a net cafe and it is really futile to suppress laughter! (mind you, i'm laughing like a hyena right now! bwahahaha)

wadapak talaga! patok!!!!

zoetrope
Anonymous said…
tulungan ang tanga.

i got the "dipindi sa klasi" part.

been racking my brains for the "ded shit", though.

ps: carl, my hubby loves your latest RL ish! sinuyod namin bawat page from 10pm-1am!
Anonymous said…
hee hee hee... wala lang, napagtripan ko lang n'ong ipinadala sa amin sa opisina. :-)

Nida... ang "ded shit" ay ginagamit bilang pangtakip ng kama. :-) Nakows, inducing insomnia pala magasin namin! Glad you liked it. :-)
Ed said…
Komedi! Mapapabili ka talaga sa Ded Shit. Speaking of...kelangan na ng kama ko ng bagong ded shit. ROFL.

-ed
southdude said…
Ehehe panalo talaga si jojie alcantara! :-)
Anonymous said…
Sir. :-)

Thanks for mentioning me in your Blog. That DED SHIT item was my most favorite coz kasama ko ang Mayor ng malayong lugar na yan at tumawa ako nang tumawa sa harapan nya while taking its pic. Di rin nya ako na-gets coz parang halos lahat cguro ng ukay doon nagpapabenta ng dedshit.

My collection has certainly took its journey all over the world (and it has reached me several times in different titles and compilations).

I was in the mood for googling out who's been mentioning me, and your blog is probably one of the few who referred to me correctly as a SHE. :-) Bless you and good day. Marami pa akong dagdag na collection.

Jojie Alcantara
www.witerary.com

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout