I’ve long vowed to myself that “doing the nasty” would only be limited to those with whom I have romantic relations. It’s relatively old-fashioned, yes, but it’s the only way to go as far as I’m concerned. Last week, that changed.

Mutual attraction is one thing, but it’s another thing when there’s a connection that goes beyond the physical, when you feel that somehow you’ve known each other for so long even if you’ve only been together for two days. It’s a happy-land magical feeling. And when that connection is consummated, the experience is uplifting.


We’re not in love and we don’t have a relationship, and at this point I’m not harboring any delusions about it. I don’t even know if he’ll ever set foot on this end of the world again. Call us fuck buddies or friends with benefits, a two-nights stand, I don’t care. What matters to me is that those two short days with him single-handedly cleaned off the last stubborn scabs left by the last relationship.


So I have been reaffirmed in a major way. To him, wherever he is right now, thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout