Bored bored bored....
 
I don't want to work out at 4:17 in the afternoon. The crowds are sure to be huge. I'll catch a film or two (maybe) and grab dinner before heading to Gold's. I wonder what's showing here at Galeria...
 
While having my tender torikatsu at Suqui's last Saturday morning, I asked the waiter for some pepper. He replied, "Sir, pey-per?" My brain drew a split-second blank before nodding. As he retreated to fulfill my request, I was imagining sprinkling my mushroom soup with freshly-ground paper scraps.
 
Bored bored bored...
 
Four minutes left on this Compass Internet station. Make it three. This seems like a better deal than Netopia. You pay for a specific amount of time (P30 for an hour) so you'd be less tempted to surf aimlessly. Two minutes left.
 
Bored bored bored...
 
I need this.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

The Brilliance of 'Atang'