Updating Myself

Now that I’ve the Siglo script down pat, I’ve to get to work on the art of that, my story contribution to the Alamat Anthology, a little project with Jason, Vin’s Twilight Empires (yes, yes, it’s been a while), the Zsazsa in Manila script, and a few other bits, all of which should be in the can before October.

I’ve begun writing the script for Zsazsa in Manila, and I must say that I haven’t felt this excited about writing. I honestly felt this high-schoolish tingle and found myself smiling as I typed up the first ten pages, which involves scenes focusing on Ada and Dodong. The other scenes have been slowly creeping in, and I can’t wait to put them all down, especially the parts where the villains will appear. The major bad guy logically has snakes for hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout