Our Music, Ourselves

Vinnie and I looked through the thick songlist last night while having coffee at Salsa Rossa, and wrote our selections for burning. One of the booths at the Pearl Plaza bazaar had this service for a cheap price. I didn't feel like it at first, but Vinnie was so infectiously gung-ho about it. Eventually, he had close to 60 burned, while I had 36.

Now there's a psychological thingie here somewhere. What would a person's selection of songs say about him or her? Wouldn't it be a treat if a subject's psych profile could be derived from a chosen set of songs? Following are some of the songs I've selected, and feel free to give me your diagnosis through the comment link.

1) The Closer I Get To You - Beyonce with Luther Vandross
2) Kyla - Because of You
3) Slow - Kylie Minogue
4) Alapaap - Eraserheads
5) Can I Get A - Jay-Z
6) I Think I'm In Love - Jessica Simpson
7) Towerblock - Julia Fordham
8) Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
9) In The End (remix) - Linkin Park
10) Stupid Girl - Garbage
11) Habang May Buhay - Jaya and Regine Velasquez
12) Huwag Mo Nang Itanong - Eraserheads
13) Bye Bye Bye - N'Sync
14) Sadness - Enigma
15) It's Raining Men - Gerri Halliwell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout