How To Trim The Thighs Alone

Unless you use a scalpel, you can't.

At least in natural ways.

I've read over and over that there's no such thing as spot-reduction and there's a lot of truth in it. In my case, the only way I was able to get my waist down to less than 31 was through diet and exercise. No amount of sit-ups or crunches would do the trick.

My diet went down to virtually no-fat. That meant that I had to purposefully buy personal food items from the grocery store and cook them independently of the family meal. Mostly fish and chicken that I'd marinate, then wrap in foil before popping into the oven toaster. Rice was strictly one cup per meal. Then I'd down a fruit cup for desert and drink lotsa water.

Complementing the diet was a three-days-per-week aero-weight thingie at home. Because I worked out alone, I dididn't have access to a spotter, and so my gains over the six-plus month program couldn't be significant. (But heck, I looked good.)

But since trimming down isn't the same as buffing up, just a simple diet and a regular exercise routine should do the trick. The secret isn't Greek: Burn more than what you take in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

The Brilliance of 'Atang'