Why Not Taken

I’ve been asked often, “Why are you not taken?”

Like, how the hell should I know?

There are a few things going against me. First is the fact that, as a rule, I don’t actively pursue. Maybe I did so in the past, but that’s long gone. Second is the fact that, by declaration of the cosmic order, I am more often not pursued. (The recent episode on the tag board is a first in my history.)

Third is the air of intellectual snobbery or highbrow snottiness that I have been repeatedly accused of exuding. Well, I don’t know if this is true, considering that I’ve been more often self-flagellating than otherwise. Oh, and I like to make baby talk … how snotty can that be?

So I’m not taken. Anyone willing to change that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

The Brilliance of 'Atang'