Trove

Spent too much on comics yesterday, but there should be no regrets down the road. Apart from getting Runaways #3 and #4, I splurged on three trades:

Switchblade Honey (Warren Ellis and Brandon McKinney). Essentially a satire of those antiseptic science-fiction TV shows.

Batman: Child of Dreams (Kia Asamiya). An original Batman story by one of Japan's foremost manga talents.

Wicked (Francis Takenaga and Roy Allan Martinez). A horror tale, the details of which I'm currently oblivious to.

I've been increasing my stockpile of trades lately, even if I haven't finished reading the lot of them. But at least they're there, and I can just pull them out when I need to. Must resist spending...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

The Brilliance of 'Atang'