Today’s a relatively idle day compared to the rah-rah events of the past two weeks. A good break, but disorienting still. Just when I had conditioned myself into prepping for handling a pile of work, time had suddenly slowed. Not complaining, mind you.

At this point, I’d like to apologize to all my friends for not being in circulation as often as I’d like to. As I’ve said in a previous post, a lot of the work that I’ve been doing has rendered me unable to spend precious time with those who seek my company. Whether it be the high school guys, the college bunch, the poetry group, the comics gang, the folks I’ve met through the internet, my former co-workers, my email buddies, or those single individuals, all of whom I’ve grown closer to over the years. You’ve all been instrumental in molding who I am now, and I’m grateful that you’ve helped me, in small but important ways, in my healing.

So I hope you can forgive me for not being there as often as I want to. It’s getting more difficult to find time for myself, apart from those times when I just need to stop and get some rest.

But I do think of you, and I do wonder how you all are.

And I do wish you all well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout