Working Alone

I don't know if it's just the time of the day, or the fact that I'm alone at the office -- I work better.

For most of today, I did a few routinary things. Cleaned up some images. Set a few type blocks on a lay-out. Downloaded pertinent images for another project. Checked and rechecked email. During this period, I played with a few concepts for another project pitch happening on Friday. The moment everyone left the office at 6:00 pm, my brain kicked into high gear, and I'm almost done with my part of the pitch.

I got so used to working in a quiet environment, hearing myself think and all. That's been the mode for the past three or so years. It's a condition I have to undo somewhat, as push-to-shove situations do not choose time.

Oopsie. I have to stop for now. The aircon unit is off and all the windows are closed. But there's this bit of cold air brushing against my left side. Gotta go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout