I Think This Blog Should Primarily Be a Comics Blog

Hello all. This blog has been around since the mid-2000s, and right now it's all over the place, content-wise. I've posted my comics here, as well as my thoughts on writing, marketing and making comics, a few reviews, stuff that's happened in my life, as well as whatever topics that I felt best to "put down on paper."

It's not the best way to go about a blog. And as a former employee of Summit Media, I feel like a novice by not following Publishing 101.

So now I'm wondering this blog is supposed to be about? What is it supposed to contain? Right now, this blog has 113 Followers, based on the widget on the lower right section of this page. A number of you have been regular readers, while most of you have perhaps migrated to Facebook.

I'd want to be a little more consistent from now on. If my blog were a magazine, what kind of magazine would it be?

Here are some of the top blogposts based on my Analytics data from the past four years.


Hmmm....  So I get more traffic when I post comics pages and a bit about how to make comics...

Looks like this should be a comics blog from now on. (And I'm hearing some people say, "Like, hello!") :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout