In the August issue of Real Living magazine, you'll discover:
1) Easy ways to clear kids' clutter;
2) How a living and dining area gets a makeover for less than P40,000;
3) The basics of online shopping for home items;
4) Seven ways to doll up a sofa and coffee table, courtesy of each member of the Real Living team;
5) Four fine homes, including that of fashion designer Frederick Peralta;
6) How to add drama to a plain wall with stencils;
And a whole lot more!
This is the second time I've ever tried "styling." The first time was when I temporarily worked in an ad agency and had to help a stylist dress and accessorize a model for a mobile phone print ad. That experience evoked "necessity is the mother of invention," as more than half of me didn't quite know what to do. But the results came out okay, I think. I didn't get any rough feedback.
For our August issue, the assignment was for each of us to choose a decor…