Billboard Online releases its list of the Top 100 songs of 2013. In the Top 20, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Bruno Mars, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Timberlake have two songs each.
Despite Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" endurance in the Hot 100 number one spot for 12 weeks, it wasn't able to edge out "Thrift Shop," which stayed at the top spot for six. Drake enjoyed having the most number of 2013 Hot 100 hits at twenty, while Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" was the top choice of Billboard's Critics' Picks.
Here's the top 20:
1) THRIFT SHOP - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Featuring Wanz
2) BLURRED LINES - Robin Thicke Featuring T.I. + Pharrell
3) RADIOACTIVE - Imagine Dragons
4) HARLEM SHAKE - Baauer
5) CAN'T HOLD US - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Featuring Ray Dalton
6) MIRRORS - Justin Timberlake
7) JUST GIVE ME A REASON - Pink Featuring Nate Ruess
8) WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN - Bruno Mars
9) CRUISE - Florida Georgia Line Featuring Nelly
10) ROAR - Katy Perry
11) LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN - Bruno Mars
12) HO HEY - The Lumineers
13) STAY - Rihanna Featuring Mikky Ekko
14) GET LUCKY - Daft Punk Featuring Pharrell Williams
15) ROYALS - Lorde
16) I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE - Taylor Swift
17) WE CAN'T STOP - Miley Cyrus
18) WRECKING BALL - Miley Cyrus
19) WAKE ME UP - Avicii
20) SUIT & TIE - Justin Timberlake Featuring JAY Z
See the entire list at the Billboard website.
And for any K-Pop fans out there, the top song of 2013 goes
to Sistar 19's "Gone Not Around Any Longer." Psy's "Gentleman" lands at
16th place, while EXO's "Growl" settles at number 19.