In the past, I've fancied bringing a whole bunch'a comics artists to watch the Zaturnnah musical for free. I'd gladly oblige that if my pockets were deep enough, but sadly that's not the case. So the most I could do right now is offer a discount.
First of all, some parameters...
2) The discount applies to tickets for the February 26 (Saturday) 8pm show.
3) The discount is good for one or two tickets, and applies to the seats worth P850. Click here to see the seat plan. The P850 seats are in yellow.
4) The discount is P100 per ticket. So a ticket is now P750, not P850.
5) You are willing to deposit your payment at a BPI branch before February 16, 2011.
If the above is cool with you, the rules are below: To avail of the discount:
1) Create an inked drawing of Zsazsa Zaturnnah in a sexy superheroic pose on a letter-sized sheet. No colors, please. Sign the drawing and add the date. One drawing per artist.
2) Scan the image at 150dpi grayscale and send a jpeg to carverhouse -at- gmail -dot- com. Your subject line should read: "Zaturnnah discount drawing"
3) Include in your email your full name and contact number, the address of your online portfolio, and whether you will get one or two tickets.
4) I will respond to your email with the amount you need to pay, and the bank account number. I will also give you a mobile number which you will text when you make the deposit.
5) Keep the deposit slip and staple it to your drawing. You will present this at the front desk in the theater lobby to claim you ticket. I will be there. It's your option if you want to give me your drawing. :-)
6) Once you pay, I will be assigning your seat(s). The earlier you pay, the greater the chance you'll get (a) good seat(s).
7) I am accepting drawings until February 14, 2011 (yup, Valentine's Day!) OR until the ticket allotment I have for this runs out.
8) If more than 20 artists take advantage of this discount thingie, I'll choose three drawings that I really, really, really, really, really, like... and I'll give the artist of each drawing P750. In short, I'm returning to each "winning" artist the equivalent of one ticket.
So whaddya say?