If You Can Spare a Few Minutes...

...do check out my dear friend Tobie Abad's super super short film "Sweetie," which is his entry to the Victoria Court Director's Cut Challenge.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Holy Week vacay wasn't exactly relaxing. I haven't been feeling in top shape lately. Went to the doctor yesterday, and she said I may be overstressed. Such is old news to me, really. I need zen training.

March wasn't the best month. Oh, the challenges of adulthood.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks to those who took the time to view pages 15 to 18 of the Zaturnnah sequel. I'll be posting additional pages this Friday. If some of you are expecting a complete book soon, please don't. I still have a ways to go. But at least it's moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout