Flips Flipping Pages with Zaturnnah

The Flips Flipping Pages Book Club intends to tear up--hopefully with gusto--the Zaturnnah story next month, and I've been invited to guest. I don't know how these events go, so I'm taking it as an eye-opening experience. Joining me is Tuxqs Rutaquio, the guy who played Ada in the Tanghalang Pilipino musical adaptation.

The intimate event will be held on Saturday, July 12, 3pm, at the second floor of Baang Coffee Shop along Tomas Morato Avenue. Non-members can participate but there are only limited slots. Please write them through sana_staana(at)yahoo(dot)com if you'd like to crash the event.

- - - - - - - -

The book whore in me struck again. Got my credit card running in favor of five books from the Fully Booked sale (20% off!) at Power Plant Mall. P. Craig Russell's graphic adaptation of Neil Gaiman's Coraline, as well as other goodies, was too hard to resist. I spent so much time in the bookstore that I forgot to watch Wanted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout