Cebu

I don't have any pictures. Har har!

Touched down at the Mactan International Airport yesterday at around 3:15 in the afternoon and went straight to SM to check the National Bookstore branch there. After that I went to OsmeƱa Circle to look for a hotel. The Century Plaza Hotel wouldn't have been my choice if I wasn't in a hurry--it was already 5:30pm. It was okay, since I'm not very picky, but it wasn't worth the price.

This morning I called up the front desk and asked about the breakfast that came with the package. The receptionist said that the restaurant was still closed--at10:00 am--and that they were willing to get breakfast from Jollibee. Now I didn't mind that the bathtub drain wasn't working, but hotel breakfast courtesy of Jollibee???

Anyway, I'm back at SM for my book signing. If just one person gets his or her book signed, I'll be happy. If no one shows up, then it's still okay. I got to Cebu on my own, and went around on my own without looking like a fool. I got a few insights about the place. Maybe I'll come back and be a real tourist.

Comments

Anonymous said…
cars that sell like pancakes in the Philippines..

why?

cheap , easy to maintain , fuel efficient

and safer than a motorcycle....

great for water refilling station, construction, hardware
catering, etc... or family use

look at such site:

available pick-up, minivan, fb type, etc..

http://www.cebuspring.com/shem.htm

or search at google.com = " shem multicab"

tell your loved ones abroad, we can help..
car you can give to your family...

suzuki carry multicab from Shem Trading


we can ship all over the Philippines with
sea ports

Order direct from a manufacturer

- you can choose the color

Registered under DTI and SEC


from

Ken
Shem Trading Corp.
6332-2556934
63917-4688107
aike75@yahoo.com


-------------------------------

Suzuki carry cab, Bayan Cab, Pajero
Philippine used cars, Manila Cars
Cebu multicab, Japan surplus Pajero
Fb type, OFW, easy ride, Phil-AM


Philippine cars under P 100,000

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout