Real Living: Your New Beginning

In the January/February issue of Real Living, you'll find out:

• The different kitchen set-ups that achieve maximum efficiency;
• What international designer Karim Rashid recommends for your modern home;
• How spending for high fashion compares to spending for home furnishings;
• And more!

Get your copy now!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just got back last night from our out-of-town photo shoot, so today's a pretty quiet day at the Real Living area of the office. I came in just to check the Inbox and some of the color proofs that had piled up. I'm going to the gym tonight, as I took a break from my dieting during the whole trip. I wish I could post some photos right now--we've had some pretty breathtaking stopovers--but I can only do so when the April issue comes out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout