Congratulations x3!!

1) Congratulations to the organizers of the first Read Or Die Convention (RODCON) held over the weekend at the Hotel Intercontinental! The atmosphere was very legit and professional, and it was great to chat with some friends I haven't seen in a while. The highlights of my quick visit were being part of the comics panel with Gerry Alanguilan, Elbert Or, and Jonas Diego, and meeting veteran cartoonist Normal Isaac. It was a great event--too bad I couldn't stay long.

2) Congratulations to Arnold Arre for winning the first RODCON Readers' Choice Award for Best Comic Book, After Eden! Galing galing galing!

3) Congratulations to Tanghalang Pilipino and Ballyhoo Records for the sold-out first printing of the Zaturnnah musical soundtrack. They'll be doing a second printing, so copies should pop up in record bars soon.

Comments

Kat said…
Hi. I was able to attend your talk last Sunday and sobrang nag enjoy ako. Maraming salamat!
Unknown said…
I've actually been a visitor of the ZsaZsaZaturnnah Multiply site ever since though I've never had the chance to visit your site. I'm so happy that I found this. I'm the annoying girl whose phone was in a state of cuckoo. My phone blatantly rang, the "Harry Potter Theme" ringtone in full blast much to my horror. I'm really sorry. Thanks for the wonderful advice. I'm glad to have had the chance to meet you.
Anonymous said…
kat... thank you for attending. I hope we were able to entertain as much as inform and enlighten. Take care! :)

sha... no problem. Just remember that you have the benefit of time and opportunity, and that you can do whatever you want to do. If you cannot convince others of the dream you want to pursue, you can still do it on the side. Everyone's entitled to a hobby, and who knows where that hobby will take you. All the best! :-)
Elbert said…
You sang in the Zsazsa musical soundtrack pala! Ikaw ha, bonggacious recording artist na! Super! :D

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout