Out of Touch

I recently stopped by Comic Quest in Megamall, and found out how far behind I was in the goings-on of comicdom. I ceased buying the pamphlets because the price had become so prohibitive, and promised myself that I'd just go for the trades. But then, upon visiting Fully Booked at the Gateway Mall, I was equally dumbfounded.

Right now, I'm hardly familiar with the characters I loved as a teener. And I think I'm presently partial to limited series featuring new stories and characters, graphic novels that don't require me to spend on an existing series just so I could play catch-up. Or, an elseworlds/alternate reality type book would be good.

Would be nice if any of you could recommend something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout