The past few days have been particularly tiring, and I haven't even began shopping for Christmas pressies! In case I don't blog soon after this, let me wish y'all a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

A total of five guys showed up at the CCP for the Dodong auditions over the weekend. I was only able to go on the second day, in a panel that included Tuxqs Rutaquio, Vince de Jesus, Arnold Reyes and Chris Millado. Out of the five hopefuls, two stood out. The final decision will be made later today.

Oh, and last I heard, we'll be seeing Agot Isidro again as Queen Femina.

On the other end of the media spectrum, the movie's premiere night is this Wednesday. I was lovingly coerced to purchase new threads for the event, even though I would have been content in a simple sports shirt and jeans. But it's all good, I like what the 'stylist' chose for me. (Thanks, Gwyn!)

Comments

Hello Carlo!

ZSAZSA got mentioned at Publishers' Weekly's THE BEAT :)
http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/blog/2006/12/21/comic-book-movies-zsa-zsa-zaturnnah/

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout