I'd Like My Bond Straight Please...

Newsbits have come up reporting Daniel Craig as being interested in having a gay scene in the next Bond movie, apart from being prepared to go full frontal.

Now I've no problem with a full frontal, or even a suggestion of homosexuality, in a Bond film. Think Matt Dillon and Kevin Bacon in Wild Things (1998). But a gay scene involving Her Majesty's foremost spy? Umm... that would certainly make for more interesting and convoluted plots, and I can imagine it would sizzle onscreen, but it doesn't float my boat. Maybe that's the purist in me, and I'm not a Bond fan to begin with.

Gay.com recently had an online survey, asking who'd be the best "gay Bond." It became a toss-up between Jude Law and Rupert Everett. Everett came out on top. No surprise there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout