Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What a day!

I went to the "press lunch" today, as Tanghalang Pilipino told me that members of the press wanted to meet me. So off I went to Dencio's beside the Cultural Center of the Philippines and ended up hardly having any lunch at all, as for most of the time I was chatting with a press person about the book and the musical. But it was all good; the atmosphere was very light and positive. I met Eula and Agot and got to see Tuxqs and Ricci again, all of whom said that their rehearsals have been major laugh trips.

More details within the week. I need to meet a deadline. Heheheh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is Agot supposed to be ZsaZsa as well? or will she be the villain? :)

Carver said...

anonymous... Agot will have her first kontrabida role. :-)

nida said...

wow!

was actually thinking na alternates sila ni eula for zsazsa... or kontrabida rin si eula???

sobra na talagang nakaka-excite ito, grabe to the nth power.

hopefully they'll do tv promo as well. the pipol need to know about this!

Gerry Alanguilan said...

Wow, Showbiz! Crush ko si Eula! :)

Carver said...

Nida... ay, tv promo... di ko alam kung ano ang budget nila. heheh.

Gerry... Ang ganda-ganda ni Eula! Ang ganda-ganda nilang lahat! :-) Belated Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin