Saturday, September 04, 2004

Palanca Dreaming

Congratulations to Dean for bagging two more Palanca awards this year, in the future fiction and one-act play categories. This brings his cume to seven.

Dean has been encouraging us to get our entries all done for a shot a literary glory. While it would be nice to add another feather on my cap, I don't delude myself by thinking that I am skilled enough to win a coveted Palanca.

But maybe I'll try once or twice. In fact, I've started writing a future fiction piece, though only time will tell if I'll ever get it done, and I don't want to pressure myself into this. I still have a massive graphic novel to release next year, and I imagine myself becoming socially scarce in the process. I'm already late as it is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin