For those who weren’t able to catch the Sunday Inquirer feature, please click here.

- - - - - -

Upon invitation, I went to the taping of the ‘superhero episode’ of GMA 7’s art-for-kids show Art Angel, where I taught the kid level basics of drawing a superhero. I think it will air this Saturday, I’m not sure. I don’t know if I want to watch it, though. There was no make-up person on board, and so I was on-cam with an oily cast across my gloriously wide forehead.

- - - - - -

A major blast was the superlatively well-attended (read: jampacked) 3rd Toys and Hobbies Convention held at the Megatrade Hall. Thanks so much to Azrael for inviting me again. Unfortunately, I can only take so much mental input these days, so I had to leave by 6pm, missing the chance to see the Cosplay competition. Bummer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

The Brilliance of 'Atang'