Tidying Up

This Holy Week, I’m getting my room in order.

This is the primary reason why I can’t join the gang on their two-day escape to Tagaytay. I need the time to organize my junk and do some general cleaning. The bathroom needs serious cleansing, and dust is slowly caking the hardwood floor. I’ll be getting a drafting table this week and hopefully squeeze in a computer table, while my cousin will be procuring cheap book shelves from Makro. I’d like to catch up on my reading and writing, too.

Upon hearing this, the loveable Dean likened the whole affair to “fixing my life,” and there may be some sense in that though not completely. I believe I’ve fixed a chunk of my life albeit concurrently. I’ve charted out a semblance of a map and, while I can never predict what tomorrow might bring, a plan is a plan and it’s better than nothing.

Part of my Holy Week exile involves reflecting on what I’ve gone through, thanking God for all the blessings He’s given me, and prepping my system for a slow personal change, all of which explains the subtitle of my blog – renovations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout