Thursday, March 11, 2004

If Anyone Should Ever Write My Life Story
For Whatever Reason There Might Be


During one of the gang’s Holy Week trips to faraway Linden Suites in Ortigas Center, I wrote a wee vignette on a loose piece of complimentary pad about an episode in my life way back in high school. This involved a friendship, martial arts classes, graduation practice, and an admittance of affections. I let Vin read it for his feedback.

Indie director Noel Lim then called. Under a strange cosmic influence, Vin read my vignette over the phone, which consequently sent Noel’s creative juices a-flowing. Now, I “slightly” owe Herr Lim a screenplay for Project: Green Palm. I had already given him a sequence treatment, but I’ve yet to begin writing the thing.

An indie flick based on one of my life’s chapters. How . . . charming

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin