There are a lot of people I know who’d rather not talk about God, and I don’t talk about God a whole lot, too. But I can’t deny how good He’s been to me and my family. Thanks, Daddy God, for being there when I needed to talk to someone, for not growing tired of hearing out my bitterness, for holding me close and tight when others would rather not. I try to do good whenever I can, and I know that I’ve failed a whole lot of times, but it is only You who can search my heart and know the depth of my sincerity when even I could not. I’ve learned a great deal from the people who’ve come and gone in my life, as well as the people who have stayed. Thank You for them all, for without them, I am without me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout