THE CYBORG GANG

If Brunching.com's Cyborger program is to be taken seriously, the gang is a serious kick-ass bunch of cyborgs. Based on our names, here's the team:

For Surveillance and Exploration

C.A.R.L.O.: Cybernetic Android Responsible for Logical Observation
M.A.R.C.O.: Mechanical Android Responsible for Calculation and Observation
C.A.M.I.L.L.E.: Cybernetic Artificial Machine Intended for Learning and Logical Exploration
N.O.E.L.: Networked Obedient Exploration Lifeform
D.I.N.O.: Device Intended for Nocturnal Observation

For Destruction and Nullification

D.E.A.N.: Device Engineered for Assassination and Nullification
N.I.K.K.I.: Networked Individual Keen on Killing and Infiltration
A.R.N.O.L.D.: Artificial Robotic Neohuman Optimized for Logical Destruction
C.Y.N.T.H.I.A.: Cybernetic Ytterbium Neohuman Trained for Hazardous Infiltration and Assassination

For Both

V.I.N.N.I.E.: Vigilant Individual Normally for Nocturnal Infiltration and Exploration
J.A.S.O.N.: Journeying Android Skilled in Observation and Nullification

But if I were to use my first name, here's what I'm supposed to be:

V.I.S.C.O.N.D.E.: Vigilant Intelligent Soldier Calibrated for Online Nullification and Dangerous Exploration

I aaaammmm the powweeeerrrrr!!!

(Thanks to the Technician Optimized for Battle and Intensive Exploration for the link!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout