The big decision that I recently made is summarized thus: I have awarded the film rights of Ang Kagila-gilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Zsazsa Zaturnnah to Regal Films.

It was a big decision for me because it wasn't only Regal who expressed interest in Zaturnnah's first adventure. In opportunities like these which ordinary mortals like me seldom come close to, I had to exercise a lot of scrutiny and objectivity over it. I'm no longer concerned whether or not I made the right decision; what's important to me now is that the deal has opened new doors, and hopefully it will also open doors for my fellow grafictionists.

Back to work. Deadlines.

(Thanks to Dean for his two-cents throughout the whole affair.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout