Dream Dream Dream

Had a weird dream last night, one I'd classify under the Dark Fantasy section. Like all of the dreams I remember, this dream was in color, though the speakers were down. It started out with a letter from a friend of an ex which I had first thought to contain references to my past relationship, but instead issued a warning. It was an archetypal 'beware' letter, typewritten on a sheet of multi-colored lined paper.

Inside a vehicle driving out of the neighborhood. It seemed like I was driving (though in reality I don't really know how). Four women in blue appear in front of the vehicle, blocking its way. I back up and turn a corner. The women appear again.

A dark room, faintly illuminated by light reflecting from an unseen pool. It seemed like I was sitting on a chair, based on the angle. A smooth concrete wall some 10 to 15 feet in front of me with letters forming in a horizontal line on its surface and 'trickling' down to a table surface. I couldn't make out what the letters were. No particular words were discernible.

Same neighborhood scene with the vehicle, only now I see it from the outside, like I was on a boom crane. The vehicle was a silver and red van. The women in blue then appeared again, preventing the vehicle from passing.

There were other images in the dream that I fail to remember. Most vivid, however, was the feeling of impending doom. Like a portent of something sinister.

This is what I get from researching about magic. Weird stuff all around. I suppose my brain has decided to organize the new knowledge file clutter, and I see the dream as the mental version of activating Disk Defragmenter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout