Sad Friday

Didn’t sleep last night so’s I could get to work early – prepare stuff for a client presentation. It’s been a no-sleep, less-sleep lifestyle these past weeks. Thanks goodness the vitamins have been doing their thing. And if you’re curious to know what I take, it’s MegaMen by GNC. No reactions, please…

Last Friday, I was soooo exhausted, I wasn’t able to join the company trip to the National Museum and the Metropolitan Museum. I woke up at 6:30 am but had hollow reeds for legs. Fell back to bed and woke up at 11:35 am. After swearing a bit, I texted Dean an apology, and felt sad for the rest of the day. The kind of sad that immobilized me. Couldn’t work.

I needed a pick-me-up real bad, and thankfully dear pal Angelo texted me, pleading me to transport myself to Makati for a widdle gathering. It was at Tiananmen Bar-Makati Avenue, a classy-looking place that served North Park food. Across the street was the real North Park Chinese restaurant. The eatery below Tiananmen was Next Door, which also served North Park food. One-and-the-same menu, different ambience. Not complaining, though; I love North Park food.

Went to Shiraz next and had a Pink Colada Martini. Like, how swanky can one get, right? It’s basically liquid pineapple with a hint of coconut. Yummy stuff. I never thought I’d step into the place again. Memories.

I got home at around 3:00 am, and went straight to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout