Updates on My Life

I keep two logs. Mid-last year, I started a journal on one of 'em expensive notebooks, the kind I won't normally buy. And I was able to keep it up till now, detailing most current events about four times a week in long hand which, in this keyboard-savvy day and age, is a dying art. My written journal has become one of my 'bestest' friends, with whom I can be myself and vulnerable.

This on-screen journal is my second log, a receptacle of my observations of day-to-day things trivial and otherwise. If you're hoping to get some mush and gush in here, that won't happen unless the circumstances really call for it. The juicy stuff gets written down, not typed up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout