The Dip

Strange.

Right after my birthday comes this inexplicable dip. Some schizo Jekyll-and-Hyde turn.The kind that makes you realize that you're at your worst state, and all the evils tucked within your personality cracks are slowly seeping out.

I would like to believe that this is all fatigue-induced, but a part of me doesn't think so. It's been triggered, ironically by an inconsequential event that nevertheless ticked me off.

It will pass, for sure, as everything else had. But a conviction has been reinforced. Listening is a gift which, unfortunately, is not shared by all.

I guess it's quiet time again.

Comments

Clayman said…
carlo pogi!!! happy, happy birthday!!! was calling you on your big day. hope it was great! love you super, bro! let's get together. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

The Brilliance of 'Atang'