Congratulations to Mau Marcelo, the first Philippine Idol! Wahooooo!!!

It's been a long, long time since my hands turned cold and my knees went weak over the finals of a television contest. Actually, I can't remember the last time it happened. It didn't help that Jan Nieto was particularly gorgeous tonight.

I had thought that there would be just two finalists, but I guess three made the proceedings more exciting. Never mind that the finals show was unbearably long--I almost hyperventilated from the tension.

Comments: Gary V. should've hit those high notes (and they weren't really that high). Pilita should've gone easy with the hair extensions. I wasn't able to see the Aiza-Pow showstopper, darn it. Miguel was definitely a charm with his spanking new song (his best performance ever).

Here's hoping that Mau reaches the kind of success enjoyed by Kelly Clarkson. She's gonna seriously kick some derriere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout