It's Letters Like These...

...that make all the hard work worth it.

----------unedited email----------

Dear Carlo Vergara,

Greetings! I have just bought a copy of your comic book Ang Kagila-gilalas na pkikipagsapalaran ni ZsaZsa Zaturnnah and I was overwhelmed by its story and comic antics. Not only did the drawings, and the lines made me laugh, it also made me learn things that gave me hope in this world.

I just want to say that I hope this comic book will continue to grow. I kind of planning on collecting this comic book. I just hope part 2 will not be the end of Ada’s adventure. I’ll be looking forward on other issues. Thank you very much!

Ang galing talaga ni Ada!

Respectfully,

Christian Valenzuela
College Student

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

The Brilliance of 'Atang'