My Desktop: Tagged by Oliver

Oh-kaaaayyy... Oliver tagged me into revealing my desktop image. *sigh*

It's some pro fitness model whose name escapes me. One one end, his is a physique I'd like to somehow achieve one day (however approximately, it's a long way off) . Otherwise, he's simply a nice breather at the end of a work day.

Rules for this! (tagging Ed, Gerry, El, Marco, and Jonas for this one)

1.Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.

2.Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.

3.Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

Comments

Tagged! he.he. I'll post my desktop shorly. :)

By the way, my word verification code for this post reads: "vabae".

:D
Ed said…
Eeep! I've been tagged. I don't usually do this, but since you're my good friend and I'm your fan, I'll do this taggy waggy thingy. :D

-ed
decorator said…
ahahha.. naku, hindi ko alam yan na pala ang wallpaper mo. kung alam ko lang... naku!

meron akong gustong bilhin para sayo pero akala ko kasi demure ka. baka masyadong bastos. some french calendar... tsk! sayang.
Anonymous said…
Ngayon ko lang nakita! Posted mine na but it's nowhere as interesting as yours. :)
love sms said…
looking hot...
nice,I don't usually do this,but now i am your big fan...

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout