Tripping

Tomorrow, I’ll be joining Elbert, Jaime and Rex of Nautilus Comics on a trip to Vigan to help conduct a comics seminar. I can’t remember the last time I was far away from the metropolis, so this trip would definitely be a refreshing change. The seminar is on Friday, but we’ll be there till Saturday or Sunday afternoon, depending on the mood.

By default, I dislike out-of-town trips because of the packing. I hate packing. I hate unpacking. Over- and underpacking, too. If teleportation services were commercially available, I’d be a happy camper. But, hey, a free out-of-town trip isn’t common from where I’m standing, so I might as well bite.

Angelo had been to Vigan a few months back, and the pictures he showed me were simply awe-inspiring. I can’t wait to see the old Spanish-era houses. Not to mention find for myself some wickedly flavorful Ilocos vinegar.

Next weekend, I’ll be joining my former co-workers to Subic to celebrate a couple of birthdays. We’ll be staying overnight. Ah, swimming. Let the weather cooperate, please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

The Brilliance of 'Atang'