Palanca Dreaming

Congratulations to Dean for bagging two more Palanca awards this year, in the future fiction and one-act play categories. This brings his cume to seven.

Dean has been encouraging us to get our entries all done for a shot a literary glory. While it would be nice to add another feather on my cap, I don't delude myself by thinking that I am skilled enough to win a coveted Palanca.

But maybe I'll try once or twice. In fact, I've started writing a future fiction piece, though only time will tell if I'll ever get it done, and I don't want to pressure myself into this. I still have a massive graphic novel to release next year, and I imagine myself becoming socially scarce in the process. I'm already late as it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

The Brilliance of 'Atang'