I am a D.I.

My personality type: the dreamy idealist I love taking personality tests, if only to see what box I fit in. One of the sites I recently fiddled with--thanks to Angelo for the heads up--is iPersonic. And, according to the site, I am a D.I.

Not a Dance Instructor (though I miss dancing), but a Dreamy Idealist. This from the website, as a summary to a lengthy description:

Adjectives which describe your type
introverted, theoretical, emotional, spontaneous, idealistic, dreamy, effusive, pleasant, reserved, friendly, passionate, loyal, perfectionist, helpful, creative, composed, curious, obstinate, with integrity, willing to make sacrifices, romantic, cautious, shy, peace-loving, vulnerable, sensitive, communicative, imaginative

These subjects could interest you
literature, philosophy, psychology, music, art (museums), writing, drawing/painting, astrology, spiritual things, meditation, handicrafts, writing, voluntary work

Pretty much me, yes. But the one statement that brought me to internal debate was this: "Due to their high demands on themselves and others, this personality type tends however to sometimes overload the relationship with romantic and idealistic ideas to such an extent that the partner feels overtaxed or inferior."

Yikes! Fire and brimstone. The statement applies to me when my emotional state isn't particularly stable, a condition that characterized my life between late 2001 and early 2007. Yup, a darn long time, only because I didn't know any better.

Comments

Clayman said…
thanks for last friday, carl. i had fun! super! thanks! 0=P
Unknown said…
Daddy, I took the test. I am an S.I., a "Spontaneous Idealist," whatever that means! O at least pareho tayong "Idealist," hehe. ;) Mishu!

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout