Votes

While thinking about what to blog about, I noticed that my Google PageRank dipped a notch from 4 to 3. Ugh.

Anyway, I don't know exactly who to vote for yet. The family is supposed to be at the voting precinct early morning today, but I haven't fully exercised my citizens' responsibility of going over the candidate list and seeing who'll be worth it. I do, though, have a few people in mind who certainly won't get my vote, plus a few partylist hopefuls who I believe need representation.

Unlike my father, I grew up with little care or concern over what went on in government, and thus I never developed that discerning kind of judgment needed as far as nationwide elections were concerned. There were simply too many people involved and too many opinions for and against them, reducing the idea of trust into this chunky grey soup.

But I'm going to have to vote anyway, and I'm just going to rely on the platforms presented and the overall vibe I have of each candidate. I'm just sooo disappointed that Danton Remoto was kicked aside as a nuisance candidate--hopefully he'll make it to Congress.

Comments

Anonymous said…
sa totoo lang... i Admire Montano kasi mkasining siya and plans to use this (together with tourism) for the economical rising ofour country...

i also admire the universally hated Oreta A.K.A. Dancing queen because of her Platfors for the Equal Righst and the Kindergarten chuvver...

Mig Zubiri because he is concerned to our wildife

ed anggara because he believes in the Value of education...

May article ako nito ah...god bless and take care always...

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout