2000 Bloggers

While checking out my site statistics, I found visitors coming from a site I've never encountered before. It turns out that there's this industrious chap named Tino Buntic who compiled the pics of 300 bloggers and placed them all in one site as a showcase sample of blogdom. There are a few other Filipinos in there, too. It's a great linking project.

His goal is to compile 2000 bloggers. If you want to be part of it, just leave a comment in his 2000 Bloggers entry. Oh, but you have to have a photo of yourself in your blog.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Zaturnnah poster isn't ready yet, but should be come Friday. I'm excited to see how it looks. And the original soundtrack has been selling quite well at the theater.

What's more, this weekend's shows are virtually sold out. As of last Saturday, the P600 tickets have been accounted for, with only a number of P500 tickets remaining. My sister texted today, saying Ticketnet ran out when she tried to get seats for this Sunday.

Wow!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yea, I had to check out the '2000 Blogger' project for myself, when I noticed a bunch of unusual traffic recently. I think this idea is a great one, and have posted about it today.
Hotel @nyware said…
Carver!
2000 Bloggers-Idol meets Survivor with Apprentice: Vote some off the island!

The @List Blogroll(It's like a Z list, only different)

Tino Buntic's future is already here: It's just not evenly distributed yet--- Hotel @nyware's Blogrolling Trend 2007 He selects, We elect. Get in touch with your inner Simon!

Think American Idol meets Survivor with The Apprentice. Who gets voted off the island? Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down? Hired or fired? Do you Digg it? Use reality tv groundrules, and VOTE!

Hotel @nyware is paying the 2000 bloggers off in social currency. This is an open source call out there to vet out the 2000 to Hotel @nyware's new Z list of 150.
ilker said…
Yeap and I found your blog via this project too!

Maybe it is because of my pixel sized 2000 Blogger collage! :)

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout