The premiere night of the Zaturnnah movie will be on December 20 in SM Megamall. I used to think that MMFF entries didn't have premiere nights. Anyway, itatanong ko pa kung saan puwedeng makaharbat ng tiket.

I also got an invitation to attend a press screening today, lunchtime, but I couldn't make it. But we will be previewing the trailer at 11:30pm.

As for the musical, there is confirmation for a 10-show rerun this January. Details to follow.

Gawsh, marami pa akong gagawin, but I am sooooooo exhausted. Go lang nang go, kaya pa 'yan.

Comments

bocceli said…
Awww.. i'm so proud of you! Sobra! I feel blessed knowing a genius like you. ;) hehehe. As always, super support kami sayo. HUGS.
Anonymous said…
FRANCIS!! (is dat you, boccelli?) Ano na'ng nangyayari sa 'yo? Thanks, bro. Say hello to the guys for me. HUGS

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout