Imagine an image of your room on a monitor. Now imagine that image distorting, the vertical lines of the door, window and wall corners warping into tight zig-zags, as if the transmission was faulty. The image is not shaky, nor blurred out, but merely disturbed by the zigzag shredding.

This is the image that met my eyes when I woke up this morning, something that has never happened in my entire life, and I implore anyone to tell me that they, too, have experienced this at one point or other. On a humurous note, I had a quickie thought that my brain-to-eye connection skipped a few. Or, if I internalize my readings on hyperreality and the theory that we're all living in a hologram, then it could just have been a glitch in my programming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout