Stretched Thin
Dipping my hands into too many preoccupations is one of my major character flaws, add to that my need to excel in each of them. Each achievement I made found its place in my resumé, and I had believed that a robust collection of successes would make for an impressive career. Till now, I wonder if being a Jack of Many Trades was a wise path to choose.

Right now, my creative juices are gushing as I finish my second solo comics work Ang Kagila-gilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Zsazsa Zaturnnah, while writing prose and poetry for our Hinirang website. While writing the lengthy piece Lu Parlore d'Anjelia was easy due to a need for catharsis, prose work is not my forte. And now I'm dipping my hands into it with an objective of being at least good at it. Then I'll wonder, where will this new preoccupation take me? How will it lend to my career? What is my career?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Pace Comics

What Would You Do With 11 Billion Pesos?

Two Weeks Since Burnout